We are bringing the magic to Northernhay Gardens on Saturday 4 July 2020. This family favourite will see Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven leave Arandelle to travel to an ancient, autumn-bound forest of an enchanted land. Get caught up in this charming dazzling world and sing along to some new family favourites.
Save up to £64 with an Exeter Festival Weekend Family Pass for families of 2 Adults + 2 Children or 1 Adult + 3 Children
10:30am (doors 10)
*Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
* Under 3's come free.
* No refunds will be made except in the event of show's cancellation.
* No Dogs allowed except guide dogs.
* Only low back foldable garden chairs are permitted. These will be located in the designated area.
* No food and drink is permitted on site. Reasonable priced food and drink traders will be available.
* A sealed 750ml bottle of water only can be brought onsite which can be refilled, or you can bring your own empty reusable bottle to fill on-site.
* For carer tickets please contact the Corn Exchange Box Office 01392 665938
£6, £3 for U16, £15 - Family Ticket (2+2), U3 - free, Family Ticket free with Weekend Family Pass (includes £1.00 booking fee)
Sat 4 JulyBook Tickets Now
£50 Exeter Festival Weekend Family Pass 'Early Bird' offer from Wednesday 29 January until Sunday 16 February.