Red Coat Guided Tour: Cathedral to Quay
Every Thursday and Sunday until 30 JuneRed Coat Guided Tour: Cathedral to Quay Exeter Corn Exchange George Street Exeter Devon UK EX1 1BU https://exetercornexchange.co.uk/whats-on/red-coat-guided-tour-cathedral-to-quay/
Starting in the picturesque Cathedral Close, proceed into elegant Southernhay before viewing the impressive city wall. The tour then continues to the river Exe and finishes on Exeter’s Historic Quayside.
All tours depart from the Hooker Statue on Cathedral Green
Summer programme - every Thursday at 2pm and Sunday at 2pm
Walking tours last approximately 90 minutes
Guided tours may be subject to cancellation without notice
Guided Tours will only go ahead with a minimum of 2 people
Please note that there is a restriction of 5 spaces per booking and only one booking per tour
If you wish to make a group booking please contact email@example.com
Due to the coronavirus pandemic we have had to introduce some further restrictions
- It is advisable to book tours in advance
- Face coverings are not mandatory but strongly recommended
- A social distance of 2 metres is recommended
- Do not attend a tour if you are feeling unwell
- Tours will only enter sites or properties that are Covid secure.
- Out of consideration for the guides and others on the tour, you must not attend if you have symptoms or have recently been exposed to Covid-19. If neither of those apply to you then we would strongly encourage you to take a lateral flow test before joining a tour, and only attend if the test is negative
Please do not just turn up to a tour if you have not booked, the guide will not let you join the tour
Prices & Booking
Thursdays & SundaysBook Tickets Now
You do not need to collect tickets - Your tour guide will have your information when you meet at the Hooker statue.