Red Coat Guided Tour: Exeter’s Historic Quayside
Every Wednesday and SaturdayRed Coat Guided Tour: Exeter’s Historic Quayside Exeter Corn Exchange George Street Exeter Devon UK EX1 1BU https://exetercornexchange.co.uk/whats-on/red-coat-guided-tour-exeter-s-historic-quayside/
Discover the port of Exeter, once one of Britain's busiest, and hear about its fascinating history. Stroll out and back along the river and canal.
Please note: This tour starts and finishes outside the Custom House Visitor Centre on Exeter Quay every Wednesday at 11am and every Saturday at 2pm.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic we have had to introduce some further restrictions
- All tours must be booked in advance, please visit select a tour from the list below to register
- NHS Track & Trace details will be collected when a booking is made
- The number of people per tour is limited
- Face coverings are not mandatory but strongly recommended
- A social distance of 2 metres must be maintained at all times
- Do not attend a tour if you are feeling unwell
- Tours will only enter sites or properties that are covid secure
Please do not just turn up to a tour if you have not booked, the guide will not let you join the tour
Prices & Booking
Wednesdays and SaturdaysBook Tickets Now
You do not need to collect tickets - Your tour guide will have your information when you meet at the Custom House Visitor Centre on Exeter Quay