Red Coat Guided Tour: Exeter’s Historic Quayside
Ever Tuesday & Saturday until 30 JuneRed Coat Guided Tour: Exeter’s Historic Quayside Exeter Corn Exchange George Street Exeter Devon UK EX1 1BU https://exetercornexchange.co.uk/whats-on/red-coat-guided-tour-exeter-s-historic-quayside/
Discover the port of Exeter, once one of Britain's busiest, and hear about its fascinating history. Stroll out and back along the river and canal.
Please note: This tour starts and finishes outside the Custom House Visitor Centre on Exeter Quay
Summer Programme - every Tuesday at 11.30 and Saturday at 2pm
Walking tours last approximately 90 minutes.
Guided tours may be subject to cancellation without notice.
Guided Tours will only go ahead with a minimum of 2 people
Please note that there is a restriction of 5 spaces per booking and only one booking per tour
If you wish to make a group booking please contact email@example.com
Due to the coronavirus pandemic we have had to introduce some further restrictions
- It is advisable to book tours in advance
- Face coverings are not mandatory but strongly recommended
- A social distance of 2 metres is recommended
- Do not attend a tour if you are feeling unwell
- Tours will only enter sites or properties that are Covid secure.
- Out of consideration for the guides and others on the tour, you must not attend if you have symptoms or have recently been exposed to Covid-19. If neither of those apply to you then we would strongly encourage you to take a lateral flow test before joining a tour, and only attend if the test is negative
Please do not just turn up to a tour if you have not booked, the guide will not let you join the tour
Prices & Booking
Tuesdays & SundaysBook Tickets Now
You do not need to collect tickets - Your tour guide will have your information when you meet at the Custom House Visitor Centre on Exeter Quay