Red Coat Guided Tour: Exeter’s Historic Quayside
Every TuesdayRed Coat Guided Tour: Exeter’s Historic Quayside Exeter Corn Exchange George Street Exeter Devon UK EX1 1BU https://exetercornexchange.co.uk/whats-on/red-coat-guided-tour-exeter-s-historic-quayside/
Discover the port of Exeter, once one of Britain's busiest, and hear about its fascinating history. Stroll out and back along the river and canal.
Please note: This tour starts and finishes outside the Custom House Visitor Centre on Exeter Quay
Due to the coronavirus pandemic we have had to introduce some further restrictions
- All tours must be booked in advance, please visit select a tour from the list below to register
- NHS Track & Trace details will be collected when a booking is made
- Tours will limited to a maximum of 5 people
- Face coverings are not mandatory but strongly recommended
- A social distance of 2 metres must be maintained at all times
- Do not attend a tour if you are feeling unwell
- Tours will only enter sites or properties that are covid secure
Please do not just turn up to a tour if you have not booked, the guide will not let you join the tour
Prices & Booking
TuesdaysBook Tickets Now
You do not need to collect tickets - Your tour guide will have your information when you meet at the Hooker statue.