Red Coat Guided Tour: Heart of Exeter
Every Wednesday from 7 JulyRed Coat Guided Tour: Heart of Exeter Exeter Corn Exchange George Street Exeter Devon UK EX1 1BU https://exetercornexchange.co.uk/whats-on/red-coat-guided-tour-heart-of-exeter/
From the quiet and tranquillity of the Cathedral Close to the hustle and bustle of the High Street, follow the development of Exeter from Roman times to the present day. This circular tour ends outside the Devon and Exeter Institution which occupies one of Exeter’s historic buildings and houses some of the city’s most important books and literature, and will be open to the public.
Our tours depart from the Hooker Statue on Cathedral Green at 2.30pm every Wednesday.
Walking tours last approximately 90 minutes.
Guided tours may be subject to cancellation without notice.
Guided Tours will only go ahead with a minimum of 2 people
Due to the coronavirus pandemic we have had to introduce some further restrictions
- All tours must be booked in advance.
- NHS Track & Trace details will be collected when a booking is made
- The number of people per tour is limited
- Face coverings are not mandatory but strongly recommended
- A social distance of 2 metres must be maintained at all times
- Do not attend a tour if you are feeling unwell
- Tours will only enter sites or properties that are covid secure
Please do not just turn up to a tour if you have not booked, the guide will not let you join the tour
Prices & Booking
WednesdaysBook Tickets Now
You do not need to collect tickets - Your tour guide will have your information when you meet at the Hooker statue.