Red Coat Guided Tour: Introducing Exeter
Every Saturday from 3 JulyRed Coat Guided Tour: Introducing Exeter Exeter Corn Exchange George Street Exeter Devon UK EX1 1BU https://exetercornexchange.co.uk/whats-on/red-coat-guided-tour-introducing-exeter/
This circular taster tour does exactly what it says in the title; glimpses of over 2,000 years of history, and introducing visitors to Exeter of its rich and varied past.
Our tours depart from the Hooker Statue on Cathedral Green at 11am
Walking tours last approximately 60 minutes.
Guided tours may be subject to cancellation without notice.
Guided Tours will only go ahead with a minimum of 2 people
Due to the coronavirus pandemic we have had to introduce some further restrictions
- All tours must be booked in advance.
- NHS Track & Trace details will be collected when a booking is made
- Tours will limited to a maximum of 5 people
- Face coverings are not mandatory but strongly recommended
- A social distance of 2 metres must be maintained at all times
- Do not attend a tour if you are feeling unwell
- Tours will only enter sites or properties that are covid secure
Please do not just turn up to a tour if you have not booked, the guide will not let you join the tour
Prices & Booking
SaturdaysBook Tickets Now
You do not need to collect tickets - Your tour guide will have your information when you meet at the Hooker statue