Red Coat Guided Tour: Introducing Exeter
Every Saturday from 3 JulyRed Coat Guided Tour: Introducing Exeter Exeter Corn Exchange George Street Exeter Devon UK EX1 1BU https://exetercornexchange.co.uk/whats-on/red-coat-guided-tour-introducing-exeter/
This circular taster tour does exactly what it says in the title; glimpses of over 2,000 years of history, and introducing visitors to Exeter of its rich and varied past.
Our tours depart from the Hooker Statue on Cathedral Green.
Winter programme - every Saturday at 2pm
Walking tours last approximately 60 minutes.
Guided tours may be subject to cancellation without notice.
Guided Tours will only go ahead with a minimum of 2 people
Due to the coronavirus pandemic we have had to introduce some further restrictions
- All tours must be booked in advance, and by midnight the day before
- The number of people per tour is limited
- Face coverings are not mandatory but strongly recommended
- A social distance of 2 metres is recommended
- Do not attend a tour if you are feeling unwell
- Tours will only enter sites or properties that are covid secure
Please do not just turn up to a tour if you have not booked, the guide will not let you join the tour
Prices & Booking
SaturdaysBook Tickets Now
You do not need to collect tickets - Your tour guide will have your information when you meet at the Hooker statue